A healthy snack for your children and tremendously delicious that is done in the following way.
1. In a saucepan, melt margarine (75 grams) over low heat and then put in a bowl to be tempered.
2. Beat 3 eggs in a bowl, sift 125 grams of flour, mix it with half a spoonful of salt and 50 grams of sugar and mix it with the eggs until you get a homogeneous mass.
3.Add the butter, beat well and let stand in the refrigerator for an hour.
4. Then, put a little margarine in a small pan and when it is hot, add a little dough to cover the bottom. When it is no longer liquid, turn it over with a spatula.
5. Cut banana, strawberries and kiwis (about 100 grams of each fruit) and place the pieces on the pancake to sprinkle with a little orange juice (very little).
6. Close the crepe and decorate with whipped cream.
Mary biscuit quick cake.
A cake to cook with your children. Maria cookies always mixed with chocolate: the perfect combination.
1-Boil a glass of milk with the crust of a lemon and a cinnamon stick. Once boiled add the chocolate to melt (250 grams), lower the heat and wait until it thickens. Then add 50 grams of butter and stir well.
2-Put a glass of milk, now wet the cookies (a complete package) and when they have softened a little put them in the mold forming a layer of cookies.
3-Pour part of the chocolate mixture to cover the cookies and repeat the process as many times as we can with the amount of cookies and chocolate we have.
4-Decorate it with chocolate confetti, shredded coconut or small colored cubes and let cool for one hour.
Grandma’s homemade custard.
One of the desserts preferred by children for its flavor and texture and by mothers for their nutritional contribution.
1. Heat a liter and a half of milk over medium heat with a cinnamon stick. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes and then strain it.
2. Mix in a saucepan 4 egg yolks, 150 grams of sugar, 40 grams of corn flour and stir well with a few rods. Once mixed everything, add boiled milk wing and stir well again.
3. Heat the mixture over medium heat and let it thicken.
4. Put the custard in individual containers and let cool to room temperature.
5. Now cold, decorate with waffles, sprinkle a little cinnamon and half a cookie Mary.
As you can see, three recipes that are very easy to make, in which even the youngest can help and that become a perfect option to have a snack after having done the first homework of the course.