At this point of the summer, you have already started taking ice cream to refresh yourself, but if you are a celiac, it may cost you a bit more to find this delicious gluten-free summer dessert. Stop looking! We have the five best homemade ice cream recipes suitable for coeliacs so you can enjoy them whenever you want!
Mango ice cream (gluten free)
1 ripe mango, sugar, 3 natural skimmed yogurts and 1 lime.
1. Peel the mango and remove the juice from the lime.
2. Place the fruit, juice, sugar and natural yoghurts in the blender and crush them.
3. Let the resulting dough rest in the freezer for at least 5 hours. After that time you can decorate your taste to serve it, for example, with mint leaves.
Lemon lime ice cream (gluten free)
500 ml. of vegetable cream to assemble, 1 can of condensed soy milk, lime extract and lemon zest.
1. Place the vegetable cream (previously refrigerated) in a bowl together with the condensed soy milk and whisk gently to keep the cream. Add the lime extract and the lemon zest and keep stirring.
2. Store the resulting mixture in a glass bowl and let stand at least 5 hours in the freezer.
3. Before serving, decorate it to your liking with a lime above or with mint leaves.
Cheesecake ice cream (gluten free)
200 gr. of tofu, 100 gr. of white chocolate, 2 tablespoons of rice syrup, 100 gr. of ripe cherry.
1. Remove the bone from the cherries and place the pulp in a saucepan over low heat for 15 minutes with two spoons of rice syrup and one of water.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the creamy tofu with the melted white chocolate and with two thirds of the cherries mixture, stir everything until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
3. In the molds for ice cream, add a couple of tablespoon of the mixture of the cherries and the rest of this dough. Place a wooden stick in the middle and let it rest in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
500 gr. of watermelon, 2 lemons, sugar water and ice cubes.
1. Place the pieces of watermelon and the lemon pulp (both without pips) in the crusher, along with the sugar, a glass of water and the ice cubes to get that texture of sorbet.
2. For the final touch, use previously frozen glasses to serve the sorbet and decorate it to your liking.
Banana and melon ice cream
4 ripe bananas and a cantaloupe melon.
1. Peel and cut the two fruits into pieces. Put them in the freezer for 4 hours.
2. Take the fruit out of the freezer, let it rest for 10 minutes and crush it together in a blender and that’s it!
The good weather must be enjoyed to the fullest, prepare these recipes yourself at home and enjoy these delicious homemade gluten-free ice cream with family and friends.
And you, do you know any recipe for gluten free ice cream? Share it!